Since its introduction in 1999, Bull Run Golf Club has become a very popular setting for corporate and charitable golf outings because of our championship course and our great service. Our reputation as a venue for outings is growing. Here at Bull Run Golf Club we are dedicated to tailoring your golf event the way you want it, at a price that will fit your budget. Our talented staff is here to assist you with any needs or questions you may have – all you have to do is ask.
Here is the scenario: It’s your turn to plan the companies annual golf outing for your business or you want to get together a group of friends for the charity outing you have been meaning to do. Your desk is full and the chores at home just won’t go away. That’s OK! WE TAKE CARE OF ALL THE DETAILS! From cart signs to rules sheets. Tee Gifts to Door Prizes. Food service to tallying up the scores. The staff at Bull Run Golf Club will make sure that every detail is covered professionally.
Here is what we offer to make your day a day to remember:
- An exceptional golf course: Golf Digest’s ‘Places to Play’ in 2002 rated us ****.
- Convenience: 4 1/2 miles north of Route 66 and 6 miles south of Route 50 on Route 15 make us closer than you think.
- All outings include: Cart and Greens Fees, Full Practice Facility Use, Tournament Services, Professional Scoring, Bag service, and Banquet Facilities.
- A beautiful clubhouse: 16,000 square feet of comfort when that final putt drops. A covered deck that overlooks Bull Run Mountain and an air-conditioned banquet facility capable of handling up to 200 guests will make the after golf activities something special.
- Full Catering Facilities: Flexible menus and full bar service to cater to your after golf enjoyment.
Now Offering Small Group Outings (12+ players)!
Small Group Outing Packages include:
- Cart and Green Fees
- Tee Times
- Range Balls
- Special Events and Proximity Markers
- Golf Shop or Grille Gift Card
- Customized packaging available for merchandise, scoring, and food & beverage
For more information, please contact Mike Tate at (703) 753-7777, firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the request form on this page.